For the Field Operations department of our customer we are looking for a Project Coordinator (business line NDT). You manage project activities and resources in accordance with the organization’s procedures, work scope requirements, budgets and plans. Coordination of multiple projects simultaneously, flexibility and good communication skills are key for this function.
- You manage the project (frame) contracts which include monitoring of budgets, schedule and performance against plan;
- You plan, organize and coordinate deployment of staff and equipment;
- You directly supervise all onsite personnel and relevant subcontractors on projects;
- You are the first point of contact towards the customer for operational matters and manage day to day operational requirements;
- You conduct operational risk assessments and are able to prepare and review technical documentation;
- You ensure that all work is carried out safely and in line with company and clients procedures;
- You take care of all administrative project tasks and documentation.
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to customers. They have flexible working hours, which helps to balance work and family life. If you are interested, working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at our costumer. We offer excellent benefits and our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the customer.
- Salary: €3200 – €4200
- 29 days off per year
- Contract at our customer
- Technical background due to education and or experience in the Non-destructive testing industry;
- Good knowledge of EEMUA 159 and/or API 653 is a plus;
- Project coordination experience is a plus;
- Proactive/Self-starter taking ownership and responsibility for his/her projects and/or tasks;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills within an international environment;
- Independent, confident and customer-focused mindset;
- Ability to perform activities in a result-oriented manner and work effectively to meet tight deadlines;
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of standard MS office software;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing);
- Good communication in Dutch and German are a plus.