For our client Enerpac we are looking for a HSSE Manager ESSAI in the Netherlands (Hengelo or Ede). Interested? Respond via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Region ESSAI: Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, India
- To set Strategic and Specific HSEQ Targets and Objectives and to measure performance through the HSEQ KPI Dashboard and the HSEQ Facility Specific KPI Scorecards up to Senior Management.
- The development and maintenance of the organizations management system(s). This includes the creation of new and the revision of existing documentation to reflect changing operational circumstances, taking into consideration legislative requirements and industry best practice.
- Facilitate communication and drive consultation and participation of employees through active Safety Committees, Facility Safety Meetings, TBTs, Safety Stand Downs and Town Hall Meetings in each facility.
- Ensuring that all tasks and activities are suitably risk assessed, documented and communicated to the personnel who will conduct them. Ensuring that a Risk Register is developed for each facility and for the region; and that they are maintained so that all hazards are identified and mitigated to ALARP.
- To maintain and implement a robust Internal Assurance Audit Program in each of the areas of HSSEQ; to drive compliance to Legal requirements, Company/Corporate Standards and the ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018 Standards.
- The development and maintenance of Legal and Other Requirements Registers in each ESSAI Country and the implementation of a robust Legal Compliance Assurance Audit Program.
- To undertake regular Facility and Site visits and support Senior Management with their planned Site Inspections.
- To develop and implement an effective Security Management Plan for all Hydratight Accommodation, Offices, Workshops and other Facilities in the region.
- Ensuring that Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans are in place for each Facility and Project where required; and to ensure that those plans are regularly reviewed and exercised to ensure their effectiveness.
- Recognised Health, Safety and Environmental qualification (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years experience in HSSE and Quality management
- Lead Auditor qualification in ISO 9001 / 14001 or 45001
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Dutch and English Language a requirement, German and/or Spanish an advantage
- Flexibility to travel within assigned area (up to 50% of the role)
- Leadership Qualities to Lead, Inspire and Develop the ESSAI HSSEQ team